Randy SchmitzPresident, Product Design & Development
As president of Schmitz Mittz and inventor of the Schmitz Mittz extrication glove, and co-inventor of our Oil & Gas Glove, Randy bring's over 26 years of experience in the vehicle extrication end of fire-fighting and is one of the most sought after vehicle extrication instructors in the world.
Randy's achievements include:
- Chairmen For the Alberta Vehicle Extrication Association
- Chairman for the 2010 North American Vehicle Rescue Challenge
- T.E.R.C International Extrication Judge for Canada, USA, U.K.
- Instructor of Extrication courses across Canada and the U.S.A.
- Instructor and course developer for Big Rig H.O.T. Symposium
- Competed in all levels of competition including Regional, International and World Challenges
Randy in the field of extrication:
- Tester and evaluator for manufactured prototype products for extrication equipment.
- Writes extrication related training articles for Canadian Firefighter, Firefighting in Canada, Fire Engineering
- Content developer for “Action Training Systems (3 Part Vehicle Extrication DVD series - 2012)
- Filmed “Hybrid Extrication” for Discovery Channel Network
- Presenter at FDIC 2012 - 2019
Robert StevensonVice President, Marketing & Manufacturing & Distribution
Robert (Rob) Stevenson, is a retired District Chief, having worked 6 years in that position, with alternate duties as Acting Battalion Chief, for a total with the Calgary Fire Department of 37 1/2 years. He brings with him a wealth of “Safety “ knowledge, Supervisory, and Management skills, having supervised up to 275 fire personnel, in Fire Ground Command, and everyday operational needs.
He is responsible for our marketing & manufacturing, and liaison with our overseas manufacturer, all research & development and design changes.
Breanna KinchOffice Manager / Customer Liaison
Breanna has been with Schmittz Mittz for the past 5 years. She's taken responsibility of the customer service and shipping.